Tuesday, August 7, 2012

60. Ramsey County, New Brighton

This branch was added to an existing community center, and it seems to be a happy result. Those windows on the right open on the children's area (nearer) and a separate adult reading area with a fireplace (farther). Since I work for RCL, I got the full tour. Current periodicals circulate; biographies are shelved together, which I know patrons like. The kids' room has window seats with shelves underneath and a very nice "toy box." In addition to the public computers inside the library, six others are available in the lobby of the community center, and I was told that they are used a lot.

7/20/12, bus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed, and I will respond to them. Please be tasteful; comments that are in poor taste will be deleted.
Sorry about the "verification" step; I added it after a rash of spammish comments.