Tuesday, August 7, 2012

36. Hennepin County, Rogers

OK, I should have walked closer for a more flattering picture--but the good stuff is inside. The chairs, and especially the carpet, are gorgeous. There's a nice room for kids' programs adjacent to the little kids' area. 

There are two signs over the central desk, Information and Service. Very clear, and having both in the same place would help with a small staff. A co-worker mentioned that combined staff desks seem to be everywhere these days. I haven't found that to be the case, except at small branches.


7/13/12, car


I said I could get a better picture, and I did.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed, and I will respond to them. Please be tasteful; comments that are in poor taste will be deleted.
Sorry about the "verification" step; I added it after a rash of spammish comments.