Tuesday, August 7, 2012

25. Columbia Heights

Columbia Heights is a city library affiliated with Anoka County LS. I'm sure I could have come here by bus, but it fit nicely with an Anoka County driving loop. Children's area is downstairs, but brightly lighted. I liked the "itty bitty booklists" hanging on hooks, with topics like "mothers" and "cats." I didn't pay much attention to the adult area. For one thing, I'm more interested in offerings for kids; also, I knew I had a lot of stops ahead of me.  Chatted with friendly staff, which tends to happen at the first stop when I register my cardin a new system.

7/7/2012, car

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Glad you stopped by to see us. I love what you're doing, and will slowly make my way through visiting each library as well, vicariously through you & this blog. :0) --Mai Kao, Columbia's Hgts Children's Librarian

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed, and I will respond to them. Please be tasteful; comments that are in poor taste will be deleted.
Sorry about the "verification" step; I added it after a rash of spammish comments.