Tuesday, August 7, 2012

45. Carver County, Watertown


The first thing I spotted was a "living room" to the right of the entrance, with a fuzzy cat (stuffed animal) on the windowsill. Very inviting. Bright triangular banners designated specific areas, like "Audio Books" and "Videos." There was a neat wooden mosaic of an electric train on one wall; I should have asked about it, but didn't. The kids' area had chairs with animal shapes and an IKEA "nature" rug just like mine on the floor. As I left, I realized that there is a second "living room" on the other side of the entrace, this one at least partly for teens.

7/18/12, car

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed, and I will respond to them. Please be tasteful; comments that are in poor taste will be deleted.
Sorry about the "verification" step; I added it after a rash of spammish comments.