Friday, July 26, 2019

515 Essex County Library, Leamington Branch, Leamington, Ontario

I'm putting this in as a place holder. I didn't get to actually visit the library, but for a very good reason. If I'd spent a bit more time on the Internet, I might have known ahead of time that the library has been closed for renovations; and I might have known that it is still closed, but almost ready to open.

I had chosen Leamington for this year's itinerary because of vegetables. What? Well, yes. I've become very fond of miniature cucumbers, and I'd noticed that the ones I buy come from Canada, especially from Leamington. I knew the area north of Lake Erie a little bit from an earlier trip, before my blogging days, so I expected a pleasant trip. And I got one.

But I'm afraid that you and I will have to wait until next year to see the library with its new look.

In the meantime, enjoy cucumbers. And tomatoes. And peppers. If you google a bit, you can find out how veggies are grown hydroponically and with very little human intervention in enormous super-greenhouses. Go ahead, see what you can find!

7/26/2019

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed, and I will respond to them. Please be tasteful; comments that are in poor taste will be deleted.
Sorry about the "verification" step; I added it after a rash of spammish comments.