Wednesday, May 18, 2016

396 Marathon, ON Public Library

As you can guess from the picture, I had a little trouble finding the Marathon library. I ended up in the parking lot of a commercial area; the library was up a short path, above the parking lot.

To my surprise, when I arrived at the library door I found this sign posted:

"Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Marathon Library will be closed until further notice."

It's a mystery, and googling around a bit last night did not provide any clue. Perhaps someone who knows will leave a comment? I hope the circumstances are not dire.


http://www.olsn.ca/marathon/

5/17/2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed, and I will respond to them. Please be tasteful; comments that are in poor taste will be deleted.
Sorry about the "verification" step; I added it after a rash of spammish comments.