Tuesday, June 4, 2013

169. Moosilauke Public Libary, N. Woodstock, NH

This library shares a building with the town offices of North Woodstock, a town in the midst of the White Moutains of New Hampshire. I knew it would not be open on a Tuesday, but I was in the neighborhood and decided to take a look anyway.

On the outside of the library (which is inside the office building), there is a bookcase with books that I assume are free, since I saw no sign othewise. Peering in the windows I concluded that there are probably two public computers, and separate areas for adults and children. Notices say that one can download audio books. They are not acceptingbook donations at this time. The circulation desk has a container for "overdue book donations"--there are no set overdue fees.

Favorite sign? "Books: The Other Channel."

For more information, go to https://www.facebook.com/pages/Moosilauke-Public-Library/201370686563725.


6/4/2013, car, with Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed, and I will respond to them. Please be tasteful; comments that are in poor taste will be deleted.
Sorry about the "verification" step; I added it after a rash of spammish comments.