Tuesday, August 7, 2012

34. City Library, Stillwater, MN

Made my second trip here today to return books, take a picture (camera didn't work the first time) and resolve an issue--see the picture from Newport Express. Library has, among other things, a parking garage and a gorgeous puppet theatre. I thought the puppet theatre looked old, but a librarian says it is not. I got permission to take a picture of it, my only "interior" picture in this project.

I believe this is a Carnegie library, or was originally. And I think a picture from the other side would do it more justice.

CORRECTION: Stillwater is IN Washington County, but not OF Washington County Library System. It is a town library.

7/7/2012, car (can be reached by bus, but the schedule is difficult)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed, and I will respond to them. Please be tasteful; comments that are in poor taste will be deleted.
Sorry about the "verification" step; I added it after a rash of spammish comments.