Tuesday, August 7, 2012

44. Hennepin, Maple Plain

Another case of good things in small packages. I liked the Bookawocky table right inside the door, with markers and cardboard fans: "Decorate a fan and stay cool." Very appropriate this summer! Having magazines for browsing, by topic, was nice. The small teen room looked very inviting.

The friendly librarian directed me to have a look at the original library building a few blocks down the road, and I did, see below. just for fun, I casually paced off the dimensions of the old building: about 10' x 15'.

7/18/12, car


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed, and I will respond to them. Please be tasteful; comments that are in poor taste will be deleted.
Sorry about the "verification" step; I added it after a rash of spammish comments.