Tuesday, August 7, 2012

46. Hennepin County, St. Bonifacius


Look at that building--it has to be the cutest branch in all of Hennepin, maybe all of MELSA! It was built in 1916 and has been used as a library for most of that time. The librarian says that this building is in the book "Libraries of Minnesota." (pages 71 and 83) (She also seemed to recognize my name, and said she had heard that I was on the MELSA mission this summer. Hmmm. Despite the small size, there are 8 public computers, and they were being used.

I plan to go back and take my bike, as there are some nice-looking rails-to-trails nearby. Also a restaurant I want to try.

7/18/12, car

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed, and I will respond to them. Please be tasteful; comments that are in poor taste will be deleted.
Sorry about the "verification" step; I added it after a rash of spammish comments.