Thursday, August 16, 2012

91. Hennepin County, Osseo

This may be the smallest branch yet, in square feet! There is a small, eclectic collection of books and four public computers. I was told that there is a regular, very faithful clientele. It's too bad there are no windows for natural light, but I liked the way the Curious George pictures brightened the wall. Met Charley's Aunt here--if she reads this, she'll know what I mean! Charles might, too.

I'd never been to Osseo so far as I can recall. It's nice, with a very attractive memorial park across from the library.

OK, let's have someone (or more than one someone) add to this!

8/16/12, car

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed, and I will respond to them. Please be tasteful; comments that are in poor taste will be deleted.
Sorry about the "verification" step; I added it after a rash of spammish comments.