Saturday, March 15, 2014

St. Bonifacius, Hennepin County -- Revisit

This was a spontaneous visit, prompted when I realized that my route home from my last stop would take me right through this small town. I visited in the summer of 2012, and although I refuse to have a "favorite" library, I do like this one.

Why? For one thing, it's tiny. It's probably the smallest of any I've visited. But it has public computers, and of course patrons can request anything available in Hennepin County--or beyond, with Interlibrary Loan. For a second thing, it's cute, with its green and white paint job. And finally, it has a lion. On this trip, I got a picture of the lion, and when I sort out my pesky camera, you will see it here.

Nice friendly staff, too, but that's a given almost anywhere I go.

To learn more, go to http://www.hclib.org/AgenciesAction.cfm?agency=SB

3/15/14, car


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed, and I will respond to them. Please be tasteful; comments that are in poor taste will be deleted.
Sorry about the "verification" step; I added it after a rash of spammish comments.