Friday, March 14, 2014

A map of my visits ... maybe

When I started this blog (August 7, 2012), several people were after me to have a map showing where I'd been. Today, I tried to start that project. I have a Google Map that shows all the sites visited in 2012, which means I'm about half way there. How to link it to the blog, and how to link a spot on the map to the appropriate spot on the map, well, those are problems I haven't solved yet. If you have ideas, tell me. In the meantime, I'm going to click on "Link" in the line above where I'm typing, and see what happens if I paste in what I think is a link to the map.

Map of Libraries Visited

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed, and I will respond to them. Please be tasteful; comments that are in poor taste will be deleted.
Sorry about the "verification" step; I added it after a rash of spammish comments.