Monday, April 3, 2023

605 The G. H. Stowell Free Library, Cornish Flat, New Hampshire

Continuing the March 30 mud season saga I had one more possible stop on my list for the day, in Cornish, New Hampshire. I'd sort of given up and decided to head home when I suddenly found myself across the street from a classic, attractive, library.  Hmmm, no cars nearby. Check my notes and discover that this library doesn't open until 3 pm on Wednesday. I knew that. Despite all the mud navigation and the extra roads (I think some of them were extra) and chatting with helpful people, I was still an hour early. And rather ready to be done for the day. Dry up the roads, finish up the library, double-check the opening hours, and I'll be back.










 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed, and I will respond to them. Please be tasteful; comments that are in poor taste will be deleted.
Sorry about the "verification" step; I added it after a rash of spammish comments.