Sunday, August 27, 2017

428a Blind River Ontario Public Library

I got behind on my driving schedule and reached the Blind River library after it closed for the day. However,  I was able to meet my primary goal. If you were to go to blog entry 428, you would see these library steps wrapped in yellow CAUTION tape. I stopped in blind River on this trip for two reasons: the distance was good for that day's drive, and I wondered if they had managed to get the steps fixed. As you can see, they certainly did. There is no longer a need to walk around and use the back door!

I'm happy for you, Blind River Library!

8/25/2017



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed, and I will respond to them. Please be tasteful; comments that are in poor taste will be deleted.
Sorry about the "verification" step; I added it after a rash of spammish comments.