Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Talk to me, folks

Hello again. Since we're all (well, most of us) under quarantine beause of COVID-19, you might as well read about some libraries that will eventually reopen. And for that matter, how about some ideas of libraries I should visit when I can? Keep in mind that I have moved from Minnesota to New Hampshire, so I'm looking for libraries in New England.

I have a couple on my list already. First, Keene, NH, which was having some serious remodeling when I visited two years ago. I had planned to take a look last summer, but it didn't work out. So that's at the top of the list.

Then, Kensington, NH, because of a short article in the Concord Monitor last Sunday. It will be the library's 125th birthday AND it's been nominated as a Historic Landmark. Two good reasons to visit.

Now it's your turn: What libraries would you have me visit, and why? Please leave your suggestions in the Comments, And thanks in advance!

1 comment:

  1. I would have you visit La Quinta, CA and look at their makers space.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed, and I will respond to them. Please be tasteful; comments that are in poor taste will be deleted.
Sorry about the "verification" step; I added it after a rash of spammish comments.