Sunday, April 14, 2013

Counting Coup

I've been looking back at some of my early posts, and I'm amazed at how little I wrote. But now I realize why: in the summer of 2012, my goal was simply to visit each of the MELSA libraries. My few words, and the picture, were my "evidence" that I had been there, and sometimes little more. Early on, I didn't talk to anyone at a library, and sometimes I forgot to take a notebook. I didn't have the slips of paper that explain what I'm doing and give the blog address. I just rode in, "touched" the library with my presence, and disappeared.

This summer I'll be making many return visits the correct what I consider "defects." I'm looking forward to it! And I'll be visiting new places too, of course.

Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed, and I will respond to them. Please be tasteful; comments that are in poor taste will be deleted.
Sorry about the "verification" step; I added it after a rash of spammish comments.